one who takes part, participator, partaker
\par*tic"i*pant\ (?), a. [l. participans, p. pr. of participare: cf. f. participant. see participate.] sharing; participating; having a share of part.participant
\par*tic"i*pant\, n. a participator; a partaker. participants in their mysterious rites. warburton.participant
someone who takes part in an activity 2.
a person who participates in or is skilled at some game [syn: player]
may refer to:
- Participation (decision making), a notion in theory of management, economics and politics
- Participation (ownership), sharing something in common with others
- Participation (philosophy)
- Participation (Finance), getting some benefit from the performance of a certain underlying asset
- e-participation, refers to participation in e-government, and is related to the involvement of the citizen in the democratic process.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
1. someone who takes part in an activity
(hyponym) attendant, attender, attendee, meeter
(derivation) enter, participate
2. a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
(hyponym) ballplayer, baseball player
A participator; a partaker.
Sharing; participating; having a share of part.
One having a share or part.
Translate the Engelska term participant to other languages